1. Online Payments Terms & Conditions
- Payments using the Service may be made only using only Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
- We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third-party service provider.
- All payments are to be in one of the Central bank approved currencies; – Sri Lankan Rupees & American US dollars only.
- Upon completing a transaction using the Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by Our third-party service provider.
- Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
2. Cash on Deliveries
What is Cash on Delivery or CoD?
It’s a payment method where you pay for an item in cash when the delivery companies deliver the item at your doorstep.
How does it work?
You place the order on www.aquaplanet.lk
A verification call will be made before dispatching the product. Once the order is verified over the phone, we will deliver the item to you. In case the call is not answered in two attempts, an email will be sent with our contact details. The customer is expected to respond from the registered Mobile number. If the customer fails to answer the call or respond to the email, Aqua Planet reserves the right to cancel the order and take necessary action on the registration. Once the item is delivered to you, you pay the entire amount in cash to the courier. If the courier overcharges, please report immediately to our support team on WhatsApp or email.
Any payment made to the courier through bank draft/cheque/PO etc. would not be acceptable.
Is this option applicable for all items?
Yes, the CoD option is available for all our items. However, the total volume of orders needs to be less than Rs. 5,000/-.
Is this option applicable for all locations?
No. CoD is applicable only in select cities and PIN Codes. We reserve the right to add or remove PIN Codes. Please check the status of your pin code on our website for availability of service and Cash On Delivery.
Is there any additional charge for the COD shipment?
Yes, CoD is chargeable and is added to the bill. Please check your bill before confirming the order.
Code of Conduct
Cash on Delivery is a facility for ease of use to customers provided by Aqua Planet as a goodwill gesture incurring additional costs. Aqua Planet management however reserves the right to deprive individual customers of our CoD payment option at its discretion if any new/old customer is suspected of exploiting the service. If the verification is not done within 48 hours, then the order will be cancelled, and the registered mobile number and email ID will be blacklisted. Easy Pets might refuse any of its services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including but not limited to, if it believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
Refund & Replacement on CoD Products
Under any circumstance, the refund request will be processed in accordance to the company policy and the charges levied on Cash On Delivery will not be refunded. Please contact our customer support in case of any clarification.
Cash Limit of CoD orders
Under current Cash on Delivery (CoD) program, the limit per purchase is Rs 5000/- per order. If you wish to buy products worth more than Rs 5000/- CoD will not be possible. Please be rest assured that the bank transfer payment mode is very safe.
Returns and replacements.
3. Returns and replacements.
Due to the complicated packaging and shipping procedures involved in handling live fish, and our commitment to the health and safety of all our specimens, we cannot accept any returns. Thus, it is strongly advised that customers make their selection carefully.
Other things to consider:
Ensure you have enough room in your tank for the quantity of fish and that your tank is large enough when your fish matures.
Has your tank been fully cycled?
- Ensure water parameters and tank habitat are suitable for your new fish and the temperature is correct for the type of species you wish to introduce (please read the detailed description of each species to help reach these requirements to ensure the implacable health of your fish).
- Ensure your new fish will be compatible with other tank mates (i.e. size, species and behaviors etc.).
- Do not feed your new fish for 24 hours, as they will need time to settle in and feel safe. Feeding too early can pose a risk to their health and may upset the water quality of your tank (If concerned about previous fish in existing tank, please ensure that those fish are fed before the introduction of new fish).
- Do not overstock your new tank too quickly, as this can upset your water parameters, as your biological system may not handle a large addition of fish added at once.
- Don’t be alarmed if upon arrival your fish look pale or lethargic. This is normal behavior while in transit and they should return to full color after settling into their new home within a couple of days.
Live fish ordering
Ordering live fish is as simple as a click of a button. Your fish will be packed and shipped directly to your door. Here at the online aquarium shop our fish are bred only from premium blood lines in individual tanks. This way we guarantee the fish you order is the fish you get. We control this by using our modern facility and regularly inspecting the facilities of our selected breeders. This is how we guarantee quality, healthy, and disease-free livestock.